Swacardz is the property of Rahul Hasija, 103, Goldy Apartment, 223-M, Khatiwala Tank, Indore (M.P.) 452014
Information we collect
1. Contact information. We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin code, and country
2. Payment and billing information. We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a product and service. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner RazorPay.
Information you post
1 We collect information you post and share in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to www.swacardz.com
2. Demographic information. We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, tickets you buy, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
Note: We respect your privacy and thus do not collect any information about your internet usage patterns, ip addresses, or any other information passively. We collect information directly from you.
Use of your personal information
1. We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
2. We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
3. We use information to improve our products and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
4. We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
5. We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting.
6. We use information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your subscription or product purchase
7. We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of information with third-parties
1. We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
2. We will share information with the event organizers. We share your information with event organizers and other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The event organizers and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
3. We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
4. We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
5. We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
6. We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email [email protected]. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
Third party sites
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Rahul Hasija
103, Goldy Apartment, 223-M, Khatiwala Tank, Indore (M.P.) 452014
Phone: +91 8239471347
Email: [email protected]
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at [email protected]
Updates to this policy
Reach out to us at +91 8239471347 or [email protected] for bulk orders. Our products are a good choice for conscious gifting to family members, staff, women groups, and college alumni. Wholesale rates are applicable for orders of more than 10 pcs of each product.
All the payments towards Swacardz on this website will be done through our payment partner RazorPay. You can pay through
– Credit / Debit Cards
– Internet banking
Call us at: 8239471347
Email id: [email protected]
Operating address: Swacardz
44-45, Mahaveer Nagar, Hiran Magri, Sector 14, Udaipur, India – 313002