Writing Realizations 5.0
Writing Realization is a writing-retreat, a 3-day mini-course on writing to discover and express our stories of personal discoveries & realizations. More than 90 participants have participated in these interactive writing sessions.
Duration – 6 hours (2 hours each on 3 consecutive days)
Date: 26th – 28th August 2022
Time: 5:00pm – 7:00pm
What will we do?
– Discover and reconnect with some of our recent and deepest realizations
– Tie the threads of realizations and discoveries with our personal story
– Learn to express it through ‘writing’ as a medium
– Learn a few tools and techniques to write our personal stories with ease
– Make a mini-diary of our realizations by the end of 3rd day.
For anyone above 12 years of age
For anyone who wishes to practice writing as a medium of expressing one’s own life-narratives
For anyone who needs encouragement to write, write and write.
For anyone who wishes to give their realizations some tangible form
– The session will be hosted in a mix of Hindi and English. (Will also depend on participant’s comfort level)
– Medium of expression of writing can be any language – your mother tongue, local vernacular language, any language that you are most comfortable with in writing
– The sessions are in continuation, thus participating in all three is essential
About Swa-Cardz: Swa-Cardz offers interactive games, processes and interfaces for deeper connection with our self (our body, feelings, emotions, thoughts, beliefs, and stories), our inner self and the larger self.
The suggested contribution to participate in this event is Rs.1500. However, if there are any financial challenges and difficulty to pay the full amount, please reach out to us at +91 8239471347
For more details, WhatsApp or call: +91 8239471347